pure::variants for AUTOSAR is the most efficient tool to create and maintain reusable AUTOSAR models.
pure::variants for AUTOSAR provides variability management for AUTOSAR 3.x and 4.x software component models. Maintenance and configuration of model variants is now possible within a single master model structure by feature selection in pure::variants. Intrinsic rules and dependency mapping between features ensure valid, accurate and consistent creation of AUTOSAR model variants. Instead of using a copy and modify approach users can now make effective reuse of complete models and model elements.
pure::variants for AUTOSAR allows you to:
- Capture domain know-how about architecture and design variability and share this with other team members.
- Reuse AUTOSAR software components and systems. Compatible with AUTOSAR 3.x and 4.x.
- Easy, precise and efficient configuration, assembly and tailoring of model variants with automated conflict detection and resolution during feature selection.
- Integrate model-based-development as part of a Software Product Line. Speed production of model-to-code and improve consistency and quality.
- Integrate Requirements Engineering e.g. with pure::variants for IBM Rational DOORS® to achieve traceability and consistency across the systems engineering lifecycle.
- Enterprise-scalable open-standards based technology designed to be integrated as part of an end-to-end solution for Application (ALM) and Product (PLM) Lifecycle Management.
- Integrate model-based-development as part of a Software Product Line
- Speed production of model-to-code and improve consistency and quality.
Click the image to view a movie covering automotive software development with pure::variants including AUTOSAR.
- Supported development platforms
- Windows 7
- Windows 2003 Server and newer
- Supported AUTOSAR releases