pure::variants for The Mathworks Simulink® is the most efficient tool to create and maintain reusable models.
It provides variability management for Simulink® models including StateFlow and TargetLink models. It allows to maintain and configure all model variants within a single master model structure by feature selection in pure::variants. Architecture variability mapping and intrinsic rules relating to optional, alternative, mandatory and related features ensure valid, accurate and consistent model variant creation. Instead of using a copy and modify approach users can now make effective reuse of complete models and model elements.
pure::variants for Simulink allows you to:
- Capture domain know-how about architecture and design variability and make this available to other members of your team
- Reuse architecture, designs, models, functions stored in Simulink and Stateflow Models
- Assemble and tailor model variants easily and automated
- Integrate model-based-development as part of a Software Product Line
- Speed production of model-to-code and improve consistency and quality
- Supported development platforms
- All Windows platforms support by pure::variants and Simulink
- Supported The Mathworks Simulink versions
- Supported dSpace Targetlink versions