You are the initial technical contact for new customers from domains like automotive, aerospace, defense and rails & transportation. At customer site and in online meetings you gather customer requirements, present the variant management solutions of pure-systems and conduct trainings that help customers to successfully apply a tool-supported variant management strategy to their development process.
- Guide new customers during their transition from project-oriented development to feature model-based product line engineering and support existing customers in the company-wide roll-out of variant management with pure::variants.
- Prepare and hold presentations at conferences and trade fairs all over the world and make new contacts with potential customers and partners.
- Analyze the variant management challenges of engineers from the domains of Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electronics and find a shared vision for a solution.
- Present to stakeholders from management the bigger picture of holistic variant management and how it enables them to increase their engineering competitiveness.
- Experience a well-balanced mix of activities in daily business that involves international travel as well as home office and working with your motivated colleagues at our offices in Stuttgart and Magdeburg.
- Academic degree (Bachelor/Master/PhD) in systems engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable
- Good language skills in English and German
- Good communication skills
- Good analytic capabilities
- General technical understanding
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Additional languages
- Experience with Product Line Engineering, Variant Management, Systems Engineering
- Experience in the Presales / Technical Sales / Technical Consulting
- Experience with pure::variants
- Strong team spirit and collaboration
- Competitive salary
- Market-leading product