Delivering high quality products at an attractive price point just at the right time is the holy grail of product development. Our mission is to help our customers to achieve this goal through holistic variant management and product line engineering. With our products and services, we enable companies to free up their creative engineering potential by reducing the effort spent on the maintenance of existing products. By automating what can be automated, by helping to avoid unnecessary complexity and by making the remaining complexity as easy to manage as possible, we enable our customers and partners to operate more efficiently.
For us, sustainability is not just a buzz word, but a core value of your company. Our solutions allow our customers to create more sustainable products, which last longer and provide better service throughout their life. We are proud that - in partnership with our customers - we are contributing to reduce our footprint on this planet.
This has been our mission for more than 20 years, and it will continue to be at the heart of everything we do.
As a provider of the world's leading software solution for product line management, we have been helping our customers optimize their processes and products for over 20 years. From our headquarters in Magdeburg, we support global enterprises and medium-sized companies who use our holistic PLE solution pure::variants for their product line management. With pure::consult, we also offer consulting services for all aspects of Product Line Engineering. Thanks to our standardized solutions and individual consulting services, our customers save time and resources and can concentrate on their core competencies.
On October 4, PTC acquired pure-systems. PTC is a global software company that enables industrial manufacturing companies to digitally transform how they engineer, manufacture, and service the physical products that the world relies on. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PTC employs over 7,000 people and supports more than 30,000 customers globally.
For more information, please visit: www.ptc.com.
- 2023: On October 4, PTC acquired pure-systems
- 2022: Launch of pure::variants 6.0
- 2020: Launch of pure::variants 5.0 with partial configurations and web user interface
- 2020: Move to larger offices in Carl-Miller-Str. 6 in Magdeburg
- 2019: 3rd round of financial investments to accelerate growth
- 2016: Launch of pure::variants 4.0 with co-evolution and global configurations
- 2015: Move to larger offices within Magdeburg
- 2008 Launch of pure::variants 3.0 with vastly improved systems of systems support
- 2007: Entry in the Asian Market
- 2007: Launch of pure::variants 2.0 with collaborative model server
- 2006: Second round of financial investments to accelerate growth
- 2005: First integrations with 3rd party tools added to pure::variants
- 2004: First product release: pure::variants 1.0
- 2003: Expansion and product development funded through the FUTOUR program
- 2001: In order to turn research results into industry solutions, Danilo Beuche (CEO), Holger Papajewski (CTO) and other co-founders working for Fraunhofer Institute and Otto-von-Guericke-University found pure-systems.