CATIA Magic / No Magic connector
Control structural and parametric variability in your architecture models. Generate variant-specific models locally or on TWC.
Our connector for CATIA Magic / No Magic by Dassault Systems (former MagicDraw) provides tools for seamless variant management and model adaptations for CATIA Magic / No Magic models, this includes all your SysML and UML models. Easily access and understand the domain know-how of architecture and design variability by using the pure::variants connector for CATIA Magic / No Magic.
Variability mapping and intrinsic rules relating to optional, alternative, mandatory and related features ensure valid, accurate and consistent creation of specifications. Now, automatically create Model Project variants using feature selection in a variable master project in pure::variants. Instead of using a manual approach like copy and modify, users can now make effective reuse of complete models and model elements.
- Reuses architecture, designs, models stored in CATIA Magic / No Magic.
- Transforms file based and Team Work Cloud (TWC) based models.
- Assembles and tailors model variants effortlessly by triggering transformations from within CATIA Magic / No Magic.
- Uses parametric substitution to alter CATIA Magic / No Magic models on every level of granularity.
- Integrates model-based-development as part of a Product Line.
- Speeds up production of model-to-code and improves consistency and quality.