AUTOSAR and Artop connector
Control structural and parametric variability in your automotive E/E architecture models.
Generate variant-specific models. pure::variants connector for AUTOSAR allows you to manage the variability information in the software architecture for automotive electrical-electronic (E/E) systems. It supports adding the variability information into any AUTOSAR element in a master project, if an AUTOSAR element is part of a variant. The variable elements are active under different conditions. This way, different variants of AUTOSAR projects can be created from the AUTOSAR master project by selecting the features created in pure::variants to make different conditions being satisfied.
pure::variants connector for Artop is an extension of the AUTOSAR connector. It allows you to use a user interface integration to add variability information to AUTOSAR elements.
- Reuses the automotive E/E architecture systematically.
- Adds conditions to any elements to control the variability efficiently and reliably.
- Supports parametric variability for the values of system constants.
- Tailors the variant-specific projects easily and automatically.
- Updates the variant-specific models to the last version of the master models automatically.