Technical Sales Expert (m/f/d)
you & pure-systems
Are you a senior solution architect seeking an exciting new challenge with tons of autonomy? Because that’s exactly what we’re offering. Utilize your technical expertise to grow into a quota-carrying key account role and become a sales manager who knows exactly what their customers want – before they’re even sure themselves.
As part of our team you’ll build relationships with our most important customers across Germany and Europe and nurture these by knowing exactly what customers want and going above and beyond their expectations.
- You develop strategic, long-term relationships built on trust with corporate customers and nurture these to ensure that our organic growth continues in the long term and picks up pace – always based on our values of course.
- You take care of our key customers’ wants and needs, proposing suitable solutions to them.
- You focus on key target customers and markets, building your own opportunity pipeline and recognizing new potential.
- You work with the customer to define a value promise and a vision.
- You take part in your customers’ events and workshops.
- You lead the end-to-end sales process.
- You work with the customer to develop suggestions, solution architectures and implementation plans.
- You are responsible for the RFI/RFP processes.
What you bring to the table
- You’re a natural communicator and a true team player.
- You’re motivated and are always pushing yourself to grow, even if it means leaving your comfort zone.
- You have a strong technical background in systems, software and requirements engineering, ALM, PLM and PLE, with at least five years of professional experience.
- You love working directly with customers, have excellent time management skills and are a project management pro.
- You hold a degree in engineering or a comparable subject.
- You speak English fluently as well as a second language, such as German or French.
- 40% of your time at work will be spent across Europe, so you must be willing to travel.
What we offer
- An open and relaxed working environment based on trust and cooperation.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to collaborate on a market leading product.
How to apply
Please apply electronically, send your application including a CV as PDF (and additional material as you see fit) and the position you are applying for in an email to jobs_at_pure-systems.com. You should receive a confirmation during the next business day, giving an outline of the next steps. If you don't receive a confirmation, don't hesitate to call us at +49 391 5445 69 - 0.