IBM Engineering Test Management connector
Control structural variability in your test plans. Generate variant specific streams and Global Configurations holding variant specific test plans.
Our connector for IBM Engineering Test Management allows you to create and maintain reusable test plans within IBM Engineering Test Management.
Connect your test cases, test scripts, test suites and execution variables to a pure::variants feature model and generate variant-specific streams and Global Configurations holding test plans for a single variant based on a feature selection for this variant. Control parametric variability in test titles, descriptions and execution variables. Variability mapping and intrinsic rules relating to optional, alternative, mandatory and related features ensure valid, accurate and consistent creation of specifications. Instead of using a copy and modify approach users can now make effective reuse of complete specifications.
- Seamlessly creates variant specific streams and Global Configurations for all of your Test assets.
- Supports Iterative Development for Coevolution and Update, which enables you to update a Product Line without losing variant-specific changes.
- Uses Enterprise-scalable Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration based technology, designed to be integrated as part of an end-to-end solution for Application (ALM) and Product (PLM) Lifecycle Management.
- Integrates with other systems engineering activities like Architecture Design and Model-based development.
- Provides a rich yet easy language for modelling relationships and restrictions between requirements.
- Allows you to check the integrity of your Test Plans by ensuring support for variability wherever desired.