Zuken CR-8000 connector
Integration of pure::variants with an ECAD tool. Control variation points in your board design via feature modeling.
Our Connector for Zuken CR-8000 enables users to formally manage the variability within Zuken CR-8000 Design Gateway projects by controlling Variation Type, Variation Item and Destination definitions within Zuken via tool integration to pure::variants. pure::variants can generate the destination for a particular variant and also load the destinations created manually in Zuken CR-8000 into pure::variants. With this, it is possible to analyze the manually configured destinations. The pure::variants integration provides an editor for variability information. It provides visualizations to preview variants and helps finding errors in variability information directly in Zuken CR-8000.
- Enables creation of new or updated Zuken destinations based on a set of variant models using Zuken transformation.
- Ensures correctness of restrictions by providing an error check.
- Allows feature-based tailoring and automated generation of model variants.
- Expresses interdependencies between variation items in one board design.
- Enables variant management in multi-board systems and provides consistency.