Consultant (Junior, Senior) (m/f/d)
you & pure-systems
Are you seeking an exciting new challenge with tons of autonomy? Because that’s exactly what we’re offering. You are our team’s rock – ready to take on any challenge, especially any technical or organizational issues our customers may have encounter when starting out with our product. If there’s ever an issue, you, as a natural problem solver, can always find a solution.
- You are our customers’ main point of contact when they get started on systematic reuse and product line development. You help them implement the best-possible setup with our products in their company.
- You provide guidance to new customers in transitioning away from project-oriented development toward model-based product line development and support existing customers in launching variant management with pure::variants company-wide.
- You create presentations and appear as a speaker at conferences and trade fairs all over the word, forging a network of contacts with potential customers and partners along the way.
- You analyze the variant management challenges facing engineers working in systems, software, mechanical and electronic engineering and develop solutions to fit our customers’ needs.
- You pitch the core facts of holistic variant management to managers, illustrating how it can grow their technological competitive advantage.
- Your work is primarily in everyday operations, but you will also travel internationally. Work at home or in one of our offices in Stuttgart or Magdeburg in Germany – the choice is all yours.
What you bring to the table
- You hold a degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD) in systems engineering, IT, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, engineering management or a related field.
- You’re a natural communicator and are fluent in English and German. Further languages are a plus.
- Nothing escapes your analysis and you have a solid base when it comes to technical knowledge.
- You’re happy to travel a lot.
- You have previously worked in PLE, variant management and systems engineering. Ideally, you also bring experience of advance and technical sales, technical support and our product, pure::variants.
What we offer
- An open and relaxed working environment based on trust and cooperation.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to collaborate on a market leading product.
How to apply
Please apply electronically, send your application including a CV as PDF (and additional material as you see fit) and the position you are applying for in an email to jobs_at_pure-systems.com. You should receive a confirmation during the next business day, giving an outline of the next steps. If you don't receive a confirmation, don't hesitate to call us at +49 391 5445 69 - 0.