Cloud Solution Architect (m/f/d)
About the job
pure-systems with its flagship product pure::variants, an holistic solution for variant management and product line engineering, is continuously evolving and going forward with available technologies and customer demand since two decades. To strengthen and grow our ability to benefit from technological advances in the area of scalable cloud applications we are looking for an software technology expert acting as our lead cloud/web product architect to help us build better products for our customers.
- You will lead the design and technical development for our web-based applications for cloud and on-premise usage.
- You will ensure our web/cloud products meet the applicable security, privacy and compliance requirements.
- You are holding a degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s) in IT or in a similar subject.
- You have significant proven experience with software architecture / software engineering in complex IT/cloud projects covering front-end as well as back-end development.
- You have previous proven lead software architect experience.
- You apply strong analytical skills and creativity.
What would be a bonus to have
- You have been working in software product development, preferably in the ALM/PLM/MBSE space.
- You know how it is to work with large enterprises as customers.
- You gained experience in agile teams.
How to apply
Please apply electronically, send your application including a CV as PDF (and additional material as you see fit) and the position you are applying for in an email to jobs_at_pure-systems.com. You should receive a confirmation during the next business day, giving an outline of the next steps. If you don't receive a confirmation, don't hesitate to call us at +49 391 5445 69 - 0.