Software Engineer Web (m/f/d)
you & pure-systems
Are you a true coder who’d rather co-invent a big wheel than be a small cog in a large corporation? Then we’ve got the right challenge for you, with just the right level of autonomy. As part of our team you will work either in product development or in a project team – it’s totally up to you. Either way, you’ll work together with your team to develop cross-platform desktop and server applications.
- You and your team will develop new features for our products.
- You help us recognize and rectify any faults in our products.
- You work on making sure our products can be integrated into other engineering tools.
- You hold a degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s) in IT or in a similar subject.
- You have experience of the web framework React and the programming interface RESTful API.
- You have a solid understanding of software development using Java, C++ and/or .Net.
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You think analytically; as soon as you identify an issue, you get straight to finding a solution.
- You’re up to date with Git-based configuration management and JIRA-based change management.
- Ideally, you’re not new to Eclipse.
What we offer
- An open and relaxed working environment based on trust and cooperation.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to collaborate on a market leading product.
How to apply
Please apply electronically, send your application including a CV as PDF (and additional material as you see fit) and the position you are applying for in an email to jobs_at_pure-systems.com. You should receive a confirmation during the next business day, giving an outline of the next steps. If you don't receive a confirmation, don't hesitate to call us at +49 391 5445 69 - 0.