Eclipse Modeling Framework connector
Most efficient tool to create and maintain reusable models created with the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF).
Our connector for EMF Feature Mapping is the most efficient tool to create and maintain reusable models in tools that make use of the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF). It provides variability management and model tailoring for tools based on the Eclipse Modeling Framework. It allows model project variants to be automatically created from a variable master project by feature selection in pure::variants. Architecture variability mapping and intrinsic rules relating to optional, alternative, mandatory and related features ensure valid, accurate and consistent model creation. Instead of using a copy and modify approach users can now make effective reuse of complete models and model elements.
- Derives the variant-specific projects easily and automatically out of the master model.
- Captures domain know-how about architecture, design variability and make this available to other members of your team.
- Reuses architecture, designs, models stored in EMF based tools.
- Allows feature-based tailoring and automated generation of model variants.
- Integrates model-based development as part of a product line.
- Speeds up development, improves consistency and quality.