Presales Consultant / Field Application Engineer (m/f/d)
you & pure-systems
Are you seeking an exciting new challenge with tons of autonomy? Because that’s exactly what we’re offering. You are the main tech contact for new customers from the automotive, aerospace, defense, rail and logistics industries. Nothing works without you: It’s your job to understand customer requirements, pitch our variant management solutions and support customers in using a tool-supported strategy for variant management in their development process – both in person and in virtual meetings. If you’re looking for a job where you’re truly indispensable, now’s your chance.
- You provide guidance to new customers in transitioning from project-oriented development to model-based product line development and support existing customers in launching variant management with pure::variants company-wide.
- You create presentations and appear as a speaker at conferences and trade fairs all over the world, forging a network of contacts with potential customers and partners along the way.
- You analyze the variant management challenges facing engineers working in systems, software, mechanical and electronic engineering and develop solutions to fit our customers’ needs.
- You pitch the core facts of holistic variant management to managers, illustrating how it can grow their technological competitive advantage.
- Your work is primarily in everyday operations, but you will also travel internationally. Work at home or in one of our offices in Stuttgart or Magdeburg in Germany – the choice is all yours.
- You hold a degree (Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD) in systems engineering, IT, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, engineering management or a related field.
- You’re a natural communicator and are fluent in English and German. Further languages are a plus.
- Nothing escapes your analysis and you have a solid base when it comes to technical knowledge.
- You’re happy to travel a lot.
- You have previously worked in PLE, variant management and systems engineering. Ideally, you also bring experience of advance and technical sales, technical support and our product, pure::variants.
What we offer
- An open and relaxed working environment based on trust and cooperation.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to collaborate on a market leading product.
How to apply
Please apply electronically, send your application including a CV as PDF (and additional material as you see fit) and the position you are applying for in an email to jobs_at_pure-systems.com. You should receive a confirmation during the next business day, giving an outline of the next steps. If you don't receive a confirmation, don't hesitate to call us at +49 391 5445 69 - 0.