IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next connector
Control structural and parametric variability in your requirements. Generate variant-specific Streams & GCs and variant enumerations.
Our connector for IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS Next ® allows you to create and maintain reusable requirements within DOORS Next.
Connect your DOORS Next requirements to a pure::variants feature model and generate variant-specific requirements based on a feature selection for a specific variant. Variability mapping and intrinsic rules relating to optional, alternative, mandatory and related features ensure valid, accurate and consistent creation of specifications. Instead of using a copy and modify approach users can now make effective reuse of complete specifications.
The way variant specific requirements are provided can range from automatically filled columns with variant names, to variant-specific module copies to variant-specific Streams and Global Configurations.
Best of all, our in-tool integration for DOORS Next lets you access all the required information from pure::variants right from the web inside DOORS Next.
- Seamlessly creates variant specific streams and Global Configurations for all of your Requirement assets.
- Supports Iterative Development for Coevolution and Update, which enables you to update a Product Line without losing variant-specific changes.
- Uses Enterprise-scalable Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration based technology, designed to be integrated as part of an end-to-end solution for Application (ALM) and Product (PLM) Lifecycle Management.
- Integrates with other systems engineering activities like Architecture Design and Model-based development.
- Provides a rich yet easy language for modelling relationships and restrictions between requirements.
- Allows you to check the integrity of your Requirements Modules by ensuring support for variability wherever desired.